Media Intelligence Use Cases
Build news-powered apps and solutions
Comprehensive global coverage with access to enriched, tagged, and structured news data.
Brand and reputation intelligence
Proactively identify and monitor relevant news content using AI-powered search and discovery.
Enrich your CRM and account targeting applications with relevant news insights.
Provide access to global media signals for competitive advantage.
Leverage global media signals for data-informed research.
Mainstream and long-tail global reach
Effective Media Intelligence requires extensive and trusted content coverage.
Our curated content partnerships ensure your monitoring processes cover global stories and events, through a variety of content types, languages, and geographical regions.
- Real-time ingestion from over 80,000 trusted sources
- Global coverage of more than 200 countries
- Full analysis and translation support for up to 5 languages (Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Chinese)
AI-powered content tagging and search
Traditional Media Intelligence practices are limited by complicated keyword-based searches and mentions.
Our Natural Language Processing engine adds 26 data points to every article, providing an unlimited combination of search criteria and filters helping you proactively identify and monitor the stories and events that matter.
- Extensive metadata extraction including source, location, timestamp and more
- Recognise and tag entities, categories, and topics
- Article and entity-level sentiment analysis
Spot trends and quantify impact
Tracking brand and company mentions is important, but understanding context is key to effective Media Intelligence.
Our analysis capabilities make it easy to build visualizations and models to understand and quantify the impact of breaking news stories.
- Event detection with Real-time Clustering
- Time series and trend analysis
- Structured data output for advanced analytics
No more scraping or complex data pipelines
Building complex scraping, ingestion, and delivery pipelines requires significant upfront investment and ongoing maintenance costs.
Ensure your engineers concentrate on what they do best by leveraging our end-to-end pipeline.
- Automated article parsing and deduplication
- Scalable end-to-end ingestion pipeline
- Easy integration with robust SDKs and extensive documentation
AI-Powered Media Intelligence
The world's most powerful end-to-end News Intelligence Platform
News Intelligence Resources
03 Jun, 2021
RADAR, AYLIEN’s new risk identification and monitoring solution, wins Deloitte Innovation Award
2 Min Read
07 Nov, 2019
Introducing Real-Time Clustering, Multilingual NLP, and Translated Content
5 Min Read
14 Jan, 2021
10 News API Concepts and Features Explained
7 Min Read
02 Jun, 2021
News as a critical data source in Risk Monitoring and Management
13 Min Read
11 May, 2021
Boosting and Proximity Search: News API keyword operators to supercharge your searches
7 Min Read
02 Sep, 2020
How News Intelligence is Changing Media Monitoring
4 Min Read