End-to-end Actionable Intelligence
Radar streamlines workflows and ensures your analysts work on high value tasks
Detecting meaningful signals, filtering out noise
Proactively monitor and identify critical events related to your business, competitors, suppliers, and customers.
- Real-time news from 80,000 web and licensed publishers in 6 languages
- Track events related to the entities you monitor with entity recognition and search
- Identify emerging events with over 4,000 searchable industry and topical tags
- Spot early warning signs with anomaly detection, alerting, and RAG scorecards
Macro level insight with micro level detail
Give your analysts access to the data and insights they need to assess the impact of emerging risks and opportunities.
- Identify trends and insights with no-code advanced analytics modules
- Understand the impact of historical events by leveraging precedence and context
- Deep dive into emerging events at the event and article level
- Build case books with bookmarks and easy collaboration
Report up and action down
Get the right information in front of stakeholders to make informed decisions and take action fast.
- Build custom reports and an audit trail at an entity, topic, or event level
- Provide expert commentary and annotation within your reports
- Add advanced visualizations and tables with ease
- Push notifications and data to where you need them via our scalable API and integrations
Aggregation, Search, and Analysis Features
Everything your analysts need to identify and act on critical business events
Access to c.1.2 million articles every day from every 200 countries and territories.
High quality auto-translation for 5 languages into English.
High precision entity- and category-based search and filtering.
Trusted entity- and document-level sentiment scores.
Group similar articles together to spot and summarize emerging events.
Detect anomalies and configure alerts for entities and topics.
Auto-generate time series and trends visualizations without code.
Active feedback loops
No-code AI to build and train topic-level classifiers.