Cut through noise to identify potential risks
Proactively identify and monitor risk events related to your business, competitors, suppliers, clients and customers.
- Real-time news from 80,000 web and licensed publishers in 6 languages
- Track events related to the counter-parties and third-parties you monitor with entity recognition and search
- Identify emerging events with over 4,000 searchable industry and topical tags
- Spot early warning signs with anomaly detection, alerting, and RAG scorecards
Assess risk at macro and micro level detail
Empower your analysts with access to the data and insights they need to assess the impact of emerging risks.
- Identify spikes in coverage and related insights with no-code advanced analytics modules
- Assess the impact of historical events by leveraging precedence and context
- Deep dive into emerging events at an event and article level
- Build case books with bookmarks and easy collaboration
Report up and action down the lines of defence
Share the right information with stakeholders to make informed decisions and take action when it matters.
- Build custom reports and keep an audit trail at an entity, topic, or event level
- Add comments and annotations to your reports
- Include advanced visualizations and tables with ease
- Push notifications and data to where you need them via our scalable API and integrations
RADAR is the end-to-end risk intelligence platform
Aggregation, Search, and Analysis Features
Everything your analysts need to identify and act on critical business events
Access to c.1.2 million articles every day from every 200 countries and territories.
High quality auto-translation for 5 languages into English.
High precision entity- and category-based search and filtering.
Trusted entity- and document-level sentiment scores.
Group similar articles together to spot and summarize emerging events.
Detect anomalies and configure alerts for entities and topics.
Auto-generate time series and trends visualizations without code.
Active feedback loops
No-code AI to build and train topic-level classifiers.