AYLIEN is delighted to be sponsoring CeFPro's Risk EMEA 2022 in London, June 13th-14th. It's the marquee risk and innovation summit in Europe for the financial services and banking sector. We'd love to meet you there.
Contributing to the theme of innovation, AYLIEN's CEO (Parsa Ghaffari) is taking part in a panel discussion 'Developing analytical capabilities to leverage AI and machine learning across functions' at 11:55 on Monday 13th, joined by the Head of EMEA Market Risk Analytics at Morgan Stanley, and the Head of Intelligent Control at Nationwide Building Society.
AYLIEN’s news intelligence platform transforms how risk professionals discover, investigate, and action emerging risk events, thanks to our AI-powered proactive approach to risk monitoring, which includes:
Instant access to news content:
- 90,000+ global news sources in real time (~1.5M articles per day)
- 8+ years of historical news archive
AI-powered search and filtering:
- 5.6M recognised entities tagged (people, companies, products, locations etc)
- 4,500+ category and industry tags
Proactive risk monitoring and reporting:
- Saved searches/watchlists
- Anomaly detection
- Create and share reports with stakeholders